- Interpret work method study in accordance to organisational goals.
- Apply work method study to achieve a more economical method of performing an operation.
- Apply different Motion-Time Study and work measurement for process improvement according to organisational goals.
- Apply line balancing in the production line to achieve a continuous flow for productivity improvement.
- Prepare management report on performance outcome in accordance to organisational procedures.
- Use established key performance indicators to monitor performance and take corrective action in accordance to organisational goals.
Possess at least 3 GCE “O” level passes including English and Mathematics or ES WSQ Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) level 5 and above.
Participant will be awarded the WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) provided he/she meets the following requirements:
- 75% attendance rate
- Assessed to be competent in given competency standard
Upon succcessful completion of the course, trainee will be awarded the WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA). WSQ Certification is nationally endorsed and recognised by industry partners.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
KEY LEARNING AREAS
- Industrial Engineers and Technicians
- Work Study Officers
- Factory Managers
- Production Supervisors / Managers
- Garment Designers
- Defining productivity and identifying the factors that affect productivity.
- Understand operator’s learning curves and its undermining effect on style changeover.
- Selection and design of a workplace layout and its impact on efficiency. The comparison of different production setups.
- Report writing skills and getting ideas across to management.
- Understand different production systems in the apparel industry and their pitfalls.
- Selection of the work to be studied and identification of elements in work study.
- Under what circumstances should a production study be performed and how it should be out.
- Principle of incentive scheme and implementation.
Training Hours 40 hours
Assessment Hours 4 hours
Total Hours 44 hours
Gross Fee S$ 1,300.00
90% Funding** S$ 1,170.00
Nett Fee S$ 130.00
The 90% Funding** is only applicable to all Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs).
Fees & Funding
|Funding / Grants