This course aims to provide learners with the skills and knowledge to become a WSH Representative.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Personnel who are members of the WSH Committee or individuals who wish to acquire basic WSH competency at the operational level.
ASSUMED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
ES Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 or Completed Secondary 2 education.
1. Participate in Hazard Identification and Risk Control
2. Support WSH Legal Compliance Issues
3. Comply with Workplace Safety and Health Policies and Procedures
4. Communciate & Relate Effectively at the Workplace (CRM-Ops)
5. Investigate WSH Incidents
6. Promote WSH Culture Development
NB: Participants are required to undertake projects that integrate the essential skills & knowledge acquired through the course.
Continuous assessments and project.
Participants will be awarded the WSQ Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health if they meet the 80% attendance rate as well as certified to be competent through all assessments required by the course.
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: