Successful organisations understand that selling based on price may help to drive sales in the short-term, but can be detrimental to long-term sustainability. Business Value Selling is a highly participative 2-day training course that will equip participants with the tools required to effectively position and sell based on value.
- Fundamentals: Understand the principles of selling, the characteristics of high performance sales professionals, and how to control the sale with a structured sales process
- Discovery: How to sell – not tell – by discovering the needs, wants and desires of customers and identify their trigger points
- Matching: How to match appropriate solutions to the customer's needs, wants and desires. Demonstrate how to present benefits rather than features.
- Strategic Quoting: Understand the principles of strategic quoting and how to calculate the total cost of ownership applying a cost-benefit analysis.
- Transacting: How to overcome objections, increase the price and help customers complete their transaction.
Business Value Selling is designed for all sales professionals, sales support, sales managers and anyone involved in client facing sales.
- Understand the principles of selling, the characteristics of high performance sales professionals. Why some sales people continuously outperform others.
- How to control the sale with a structured sales process. People do not buy without a reason. Your job is to help them find that reason.
- Sell – don't tell – by discovering the needs, wants and desires of customers using various questioning techniques. If you don't know what keeps them awake at night, how can you possibly sell to them?
- Understand the power of questions with the TICTAC method and develop a Question Bank.
- Match appropriate solutions to the customer's needs, wants and desires.
- Present benefits and value and develop a FAB Bank.
- Minimise price objections and improve your closure rate with strategic quoting. Presenting quotations in a self-closing manner.
- Sell value and calculate the total cost of ownership applying a cost-benefit analysis.
- Overcome objections using the ROW technique and develop an Objection Bank.
- How to increase the price and help customers complete their transaction.
Available Course Sessions
||Course Date, Time
||Reg. Closes On
||25 Sep' 17 to 26 Sep' 17, 9.00am to 6.00pm
||22 Sep' 17
Jim Livingstone is a highly energetic and sought-after public speaker, corporate trainer and executive coach. With a passion for customer service, sales and leadership development, Jim has worked with some of the biggest and best service and sales organisations in the world to recognise and develop these areas. Jim believes that customer service, sales and leadership are interdependent competencies. If you want to be a successful sales/service organisation, you can't have one without the other two contributing elements.
With a career that started in retail, Jim has over 25 years experience developing high-performance people, and has held a variety of senior management, sales, business development and marketing related positions. Jim believes that training is critical to developing potential, and that when expertly designed and delivered, can power business performance and corporate growth.
He has developed and delivered training solutions for numerous world-class organisations, including AT&T, Bata Brands, Cable & Wireless, Fairfax Business Media, Jurong Port, StarHub, Sheraton Group, ST Engineering and the ST Group to name but a few.