(Mapped to: 'Respond to Service Challenges') Winning service requires an understanding of the needs of diverse customers. Customer service professionals can attune themselves to these differences in order to provide memorable service that leaves customers wanting to return for more. This program teaches the principles for dealing with moments of service challenge and turning them around to create exceptional service which customers continue to talk about. This course is conducted by Capelle Academy (CET) Course Fees for Singaporeans and PRs : $35 (before GST)
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
1. Recognize different types of customers and appreciate that their needs and expectations are different from one another.
2. Apply the organization’s vision, mission and values to create exceptional service for diverse customers.
3. Recognise the triggers in the service environment that may lead to potential service challenges.
4. Escalate unresolved service challenges according to organization’s guidelines.
5. Use service recovery procedures to respond to service challenges according to the organization’s guidelines.
The contents are delivered through:
Organisational Development Concepts (ODC) was established by a team of professionals passionate on OD who saw the increasing demand for customised training intervention, and the increasing need of a one stop provider.
The ODC management team have more than 47 years experience in the OD and HRD fields. Together with its in-house management consultant and a team of 80 associate trainers as well as subject matter experts in various fields, we are here to serve and support your organizations developmental needs.