STEVE WOZNAIK, co-founder of Apple Inc said that creativity and innovation is a natural human talent. Why then do we all normally feel "uncreative"? Professor Tony Buzan explains that "normal" is not equated to "natural". Tony believes that we have been "educated" out of creativity. This course will enable you to unleash your "natural" creative self. Learn from the guru of creativity Tony Buzan, holder of the highest creativity IQ and recipient of the creativity lifetime achievement award by the American Creativity Association.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Manage their learning and thinking processes for greater performances
- Achieve higher levels of work productivity by identifying and tapping unrealised potential within themselves and of others
- Understand and use the brain’s Natural Creative States to harness creative powers when needed
- Ability to engage in Generative Thinking
- Generate unique ideas for Product Development or Problem Solving
- Develop more natural creativity on a daily basis
Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Project Leaders and those involved in creative processes or environments.
Creative Brain Storming in a Group
Mind Maps®: The Ultimate Creative & Thinking Tool
- Welcome to a Brain New World: The Brain and its Capabilities
- New Challenges in the World and at the Workplace
- How We Learn using our Multi-Sensory System
- The Left and Right Brain Paradigm: Myth Reality
- Secrets of Creative Geniuses
Generating Faster and Better Ideas: Buzan Creative Brain Storming Technique
- Principles behind Mind Mapping® and Why it Works
- Buzan Radiant Thinking: Brain Bloom
- Tony Buzan’s Laws of Mind Maps®
- Mind Mapping® Applications in the Business World
Dynamics of Group Collaboration
- Why Traditional Brain Storming does not work
- Achieve 5x More Ideas using Mind Maps® for Brain Storming
- Radiant Thinking @Work - Brain Blooming
- Select and Filter for Quality Ideas
Creative Solution Finding (Case Study)
- Dynamics in Groups: Building Team Relationships
- Personality Clashes and Clicks!
- Building a Creative Team that Clicks!
- Staging for Standards: Setting the Group Language
Creative Problem Solutioning
- Individual Brain Bloom
- Presenting Individual Ideas within the Team
- Team Mind Mapping® Activity
- Presenting the Group Mind Map to the Organisation
- What is Creativity?
- The Global Creativity Crisis
- Defining Creativity
- Creativity Tests: How Creative am I?
- Exercise: “I can draw like Leonardo Davinci”
Creativity at Play
- Ellis Paul Torrance’s Four Creativity Benchmarks
- Brain States: How To Get More Of It
- Formula of Creative Geniuses
Creative Problem Solving Technique
Finding and Developing the Solutions
- Problem Definition
- Process of Creative Problem Solving
- Identifying Problems of the Case
Identifying Problems and Solution Finding (Case Study)
Recommending the Preferred Solution as a Group
- Identify Key Problem Issues using Mind Maps
- Select and Focus on Major Concerns
- Solution Finding Process
Mind Mapping technique according to Prof Tony Buzan.
Personality profiling using Click! Colours developed by David Koutsoukis.
* Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- S$1,337.50* (including GST)
* Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
Structure Duration :
9am - 5pm
Commencement Date :
01 - 02 Mar 2017
10 - 11 Jul 2017
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Eric Cheong / Dr Henry Toi
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.