Experienced a burnout? Unable to cope, mounting workload, find yourself dragging to work, sidelined by others and felt like quitting. Adding to the woes, faced with nasty customers and equally difficult staff. We've all heard of this. But is there good news? Absolutely. Whilst hurdles may appear in-surmountable there are time tested strategies, techniques and skill that are learnable, to win at the work place and remain motivated undeterred by these daily challenges. This course is designed to help staff to work effectively and enhance their ability to cope with various difficult behaviours from customers and colleagues.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand human behaviour
- Be inspired to manage people, interact and lead
- Understand your own strengths, weakness and limitations
- Apply winning strategies and proven techniques
- Manage criticism and feedback
- Apply emotional intelligence effectively
- Apply assertiveness, tact and sensitivity in dealing with internal and external customers
- Manage difficult staff and customers in a professional manner
- Managing stress
Managers, supervisors, team leaders and staff members.
Understanding People’s Behaviour
- Identifying your customers
- 21st century customers
- Seeing things from the customers perspective
- How customers have changed?
- Understanding customer needs and wants
- What drives people?
- Winning With People
- Motivational Theories
- Human characteristics: Activist, Pragmatist, Reflector and Theorist
Managing a Global and Culturally Diversified Workforce
- Meeting individual needs - self esteem
- How to manage differences?
- Addressing emotions before logic
- Giving positive strokes
- Understanding two Works’ theory and how it is applied
- Applying assertiveness
- Understanding the implications of globalisation
- Cultural awareness
- Exercising tact and sensitivity in a culturally diverse workplace
- Impact of cultural and social differences
- Managing change by being the change
- Adapting to change
- Dealing with resistance to change
- Predictive patterns of change
- Finding a common ground
- Making “we’, take centre stage
- How can expectations be managed?
- Adopting a collaborative strategy
- Office Politics - Acids of the workplace
- Conflict Resolution
- Negotiate acceptable terms
The two-day programme would be highly dynamic and interactive .It will be activity driven with lectures, case studies, role plays, video clips, paired / group discussions and team assignments.
* Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- S$856.00* (including GST)
* Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- Pre-approved SDF Funding of S$28.00 for All Companies
- SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0030311
Structure Duration :
- Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
9am to 5pm
Commencement Date :
27 - 28 Feb 2017
25 - 26 July 2017
23 - 24 Oct 2017
Available Course Sessions
||Course Date, Time
||Reg. Closes On
||23 Oct' 17 to 24 Oct' 17, 9.00am to 5.00pm
||22 Oct' 17
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.