Singapore Media Academy Pte Ltd30 Merchant Road #04-13 Riverside Point
For EnquiriesTel : +65 6435 6000
Fax: +65 6438 1380
Operating Hours:Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
By MRT:4 minutes walk from NE5 Clarke Quay MRT
Station Exit G
By Bus:5 minutes walk from B04222 Clarke Quay
Station Bus Stop; or B04239 Clarke Quay Station
About Singapore Media Academy
Singapore Media Academy is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MediaCorp, offering training, education and consultancy services to address the needs of the local and regional media industries.
Incorporated since November 2005, Singapore Media Academy consolidates over 50 years of broadcast and media expertise to provide training and education via two different brands:
- Talent Development: Media Enrichment Programmes for kids, youths and hobbyists
- Professional Development: Professional training programmes for Media Professionals, mid career switchers and new industry talents.
Singapore Media Academy aspires to be the Media Academy of Asia, embracing partnerships with international partners who share the same mission to enhance the professional competencies of media companies and industry talents.
Enhancing the media competencies of non-media organisations and professionals is another key objective of Singapore Media Academy. Thus, Singapore Media Academy's training programmes are also available to lay people who aspire to nurture their creative and artistic potentials.
As part of Singapore's vision to be a leading Media Hub, Singapore Media Academy was officially appointed the Continuing Education and Training (CET) centre for the media industry in Singapore to offer a programmes aligned to the nationally recognised CI WSQ standards.
Our Vision, Mission & Values
OUR VISIONTo be the Leading Media Academy in Asia.
OUR MISSIONTo Nurture and Develop Media Practitioners and Media Leaders of the Future.
OUR CORE VALUESRespect - Demonstrate integrity, empathy and positive energy.
Teamwork - Render help and collaborate with others to achieve common goals.
Drive - Commit to high standards of performance and work excellence.
OUR EDUCATIONAL GOALSAt Singapore Media Academy, we aim to create a lifelong learning culture that continuously seek new innovation and challenges to the methods and ways of doing things:
- To cultivate our participants' ability for lateral thinking in a conducive environment for fruitful exchange of ideas and applications.
- To provide opportunities for critical studies that will prepare participants with relevant applied knowledge in their engagement with their professional practice.
- To instill in our participants with a global and multi-cultural perspective.