The programme aims to equip students with the fundamental knowledge and specialised skills necessary to:
• formulate and implement strategic facilities management and maintenance policies to achieve efficient resource utilisation
• create an environment that meets human physiological needs
• formulate and implement practices to achieve high level of environmental sustainability
• plan, manage and market events
• apply management and financial know-how of business to the industry
Students will undergo a 16-week industrial attachment programme to put their skills into practice and gain experience before graduation.
3 GCE ‘O’ LEVELS
a) English language - Grade 1 to 7;
b) Mathematics - Grade 1 to 6; and
c) A relevant subject - Grade 1 to 6; or
ITE Higher NITEC or GCE ‘N’ levels and NITEC with minimum GPA of 2.75 in a relevant discipline.
Those who have attempted the GCE ‘O’ levels but do not meet the specified grade in English or Mathematics, may take an English or Mathematics test conducted by BCA Academy to enable the Academy to assess their enrolment eligibility.
Candidates with other academic qualifications and experiences may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.
Upon passing all examinations, graduates will also be awarded the following additional qualifications:
• Certificate in Fire Safety Manager
• Singapore Certified Energy Manager (Associate)
• ISO 9000 Internal Quality Audit Certificate